When she found him, he was huddled up in a corner near the restaurant, rocking slightly. The moment he laid his tired, darting eyes on her, he scrambled forward and latched onto her like a terrified child. He hadn’t slept—he had just sat there all night, watching vigilantly for signs that the fears he held were true. Even after he regained sobriety… it didn’t matter. The paranoia cared not whether he was drunk.
"Boss! I was looking everywhere for you! Why are you out here all by yourself? I was so worried, I woke up and you weren’t…" she stared down at him. With his face nestled firmly into her belly and arms wrapped tightly around her, she could feel his body trembling. She placed a hand on his back to try to comfort him, but she knew better than to think it would work. A muffled voice came from her midsection.
"Take me HOME,” he said, voice a higher pitch than she was used to, cracking as if he were… no, he WAS crying.
"Right, let’s go home."
- lithuathecrazycatlady likes this
- coconuttygrey likes this
- retrosketchdump reblogged this from roulette-kneebasha and added:
- roulette-kneebasha reblogged this from d-dinosaur
- mad-hatter-bunny likes this
- atomicjingles likes this
- roulette-kneebasha likes this
- prikka likes this
- rickmoony likes this
- linnthehuman likes this
- julieta-ravencrest likes this
- endless-archivium likes this
- denofkaraterok reblogged this from d-dinosaur
- spectrezerg likes this
- geneticdork said: Pfft, that was great writing/RP! Don’t sell yourself short! <3
- geneticdork likes this
- thelaughinghound likes this
- samuraioctopus reblogged this from jasleh
- spectrezerg reblogged this from abra-ka-dammit and added:
- samuraioctopus likes this
- micome likes this
- jasleh reblogged this from abra-ka-dammit
- jasleh said: I like it :3 wish I knew more of what happened though…
- d-dinosaur likes this
- jasleh likes this
- thebladebanes likes this
- abra-ka-dammit posted this